Our Family

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fussy day!!!

WOW! Talk about a fussy three month old. My son decided he was going to scream his head off almost all of this afternoon. Not quite sure what happened to him because he never acts like that. We did have a good moment that I have to relay to my husband next time he gets to call. When Logan got really into it I pulled up our family picture for him and told him to look at his daddy and he stopped crying and just stared at the computer screen...it was a last ditch effort that I never thought would have worked but to my suprise IT DID (little happy dance thrown in with those words). I'm happy though that he decided to give me a few good minutes before he fell asleep for the night.
    
My Little Booboo :)

On another note...really starting to go stir crazy. Haven't heard from the husband in 2 1/2 weeks. It's not the longest I have gone without hearing from him but it's starting to get to me. Really wish they were in Iraq instead of afghanistan...then they might have the chance of being on a base camp that has a McDonalds instead of in tents that don't even have a.c. At least it's almost three months into the deployment. 


My favorite!

Ready for tomorrow to be over because my deployment gf is coming to stay at our vacation house. For those of you who don't know what that means...she is pretty much my main support person who understands that majority of what I'm going through since her husband is also deployed with mine. Aside from her also being a marine wife, she also has been my best friend for over twelve years, so she pretty much knows me through and through. There should be some fun stories told on here once she arrives. We have been known to entertain others because of how different we are yet we still get along. To give an example...she is a complete girly girl and I'm definitely not. My idea of getting dressed is a tshirt and jeans. She also loves the color pink and I CANT stand it. Most people have no idea how were even friends but as they say opposites attract.



The deployment gf :)

So question of this blog...Do you think it is appropriate for a married woman to go to a country bar with another wife while their husbands are away?? A lot of controversy comes out of that question where the military is concerned. Even though it doesn't sound bad many don't see it the way others would. Let me know because I would like to know if yall view what I'm going to do next week as scandalous or not ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment