Our Family

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ugh why coming home.....

Well first blog is going to be a fun one. For those of you who didn't know Coming Home's new season started tonight. Woo hoo (sarcastic tone implied)....for many of us that means a whole lot of crying lol. It's one of those things you cant help but watch but then afterwards you wonder why in the hell did I just put myself through that. And then guess what your going to do the next week...WATCH IT AGAIN! I guess we just enjoy depressing ourselves. At least the only good thing that comes out of it is that you can drink as much wine as you want without anyone judging you ;). This episode definitely made me want to grab the wine bottle. For those of you who don't know me I just had a son 3 1/2 months ago. My husband only got to see him for two weeks before he deployed for what might be eight months. This episode showed a wife and her new baby having her husband come home. I hate that that happens to the boys. They really miss out on a lot when they have to leave. My son is already starting to crawl and decided he already wants to eat baby food instead of his bottle. He also is starting to laugh instead of just grinning and every time I hear his laugh I wish I had caught it on video for my husband because I know how much he misses him. One of the only times he was able to get onto Facebook he told me that there is a house near where they patrol that has a baby in it. He said that the last time they passed it the baby was crying and all he wanted to do was see Logan. It's hard on me but I'm doing fine....I just can't relate to how hard it is for him to be away from his son in the first year of his life. I would film it all but Logan has decided that he is shy in front of the camera. Oh well we will take what we can get because at the end of the day we have a lot more than most do. I know that I have a husband who loves me, and I him, and I have a son who is more perfect than I could have ever hoped for. We have a roof over our heads and the funds for the food we need. Even though we are not always together we will ALWAYS be a family. I love you Ronny and so does your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment